Welcome to HANSATON’s news and press area.
Contact information for press inquiries.
Are you a journalist, media representative or communications agency representing an audiologist, seeking assistance with a specific inquiry?
We would be happy to help you.
Hansaton Akustik GmbH
Tel.: +49 40 29 80 11-110
Fax: +49 40 29 80 11-850
- Hamburg, September 23, 2019: | Download Press Release: Launch rechargeable EXCITE hearing systems as BTE
Rechargeable EXCITE hearing systems with powerful lithium-ion battery also available as BTE models from December 2019
- Hamburg, September 17, 2019: | Download Press Release: EXCITING DESIGN EDITION by HANSATON
After successfully launching the hearing system platform EXCITE by HANSATON in June 2019, HANSATON is now expanding its beloved EXCITE external receiver family to include a Design Edition in two trendy color combinations
- Hamburg, May 21, 2019: | A new chip platform on the hearing system market: EXCITE by HANSATON
EXCITE by HANSATON was developed to maximize spontaneous acceptance at initial fits and allow binaural connection to practically any smartphone
- Hamburg, October 1, 2018: | HANSATON launches beat SHD power hearing system for users with significant hearing loss
HANSATON presents the beat SHD product family, its most powerful behind-the-ear hearing systems with SHD technology for significant hearing loss
- Hamburg, June 11, 2018: | HANSATON launches rechargeable behind-the-ear hearing system with powerful lithium-ion batteries
With the introduction of the AQ jam SHD with lithium-ion batteries, the Hamburg-based hearing system manufacturer HANSATON is adding a behind-the-ear model to its portfolio of rechargeable hearing systems with SHD technology
- Hamburg, March 26, 2018: | Launch sound SHD stream
HANSATON sound SHD stream: Combines binaural hearing intelligence with 2.4 GHz technology. The hearing system sound SHD stream with binaural features for a more natural hearing experience connects to any telephone with Bluetooth® connectivity*
*With Bluetooth® 4.2 and most older Bluetooth® telephones. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG,