How to pair the Bluetooth hearing aids to the iPhone to make phone calls and stream media?
To pair the iPhone to the HANSATON Bluetooth hearing aids to make phone calls and stream media, follow these steps:
- Go to your iPhone home screen and tap on the Settings icon
- In the settings menu, tap on the Bluetooth icon
- Tap on the slider button next to Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth On
- Open both battery doors of the hearing aids for 5 seconds and then close to turn them back on. If you have a hearing aid without a battery door, first, turn off each hearing aid by pressing the lower part of the button until the LED turns red (4 sec). Then turn on each hearing aid by pressing the same button until the LED turns green (2 sec)
- After several seconds, the name of the hearing aids will appear on the iPhone screen. Tap on it to select
- You will now see a message Bluetooth Pairing Request. Click Pair or Ok
- A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aids
Your iPhone is now connected to your hearing aids.