How to pair the Bluetooth hearing aids to the iPhone to make phone calls?
To pair the iPhone to the Hansaton Bluetooth hearing aids to make phone calls, follow these steps:
- Go to your iPhone home screen and tap on the Settings icon.
- In the settings menu, tap on the Bluetooth icon.
- Tap on the slider button next to Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth on.
- Open both battery doors of the hearing aids for 5 seconds and then close to turn them back on.
- After several seconds, the name of the hearing aids will appear on the iPhone screen. Tap on it to select.
- A message will appear, Allow Contacts and Favourites Sync? Tap Allow.
- A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aids.
The iPhone is now connected to the hearing aids.