How to pair the Bluetooth hearing aids to an Android smartphone to make phone calls?
To pair an Android smartphone to the Bluetooth hearing aids to make phone calls, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Android phone’s home screen and navigate to the Bluetooth settings page (this varies depending on the smartphone model).
2. Tap on the slider button to turn Bluetooth on.
3. Open the battery door of the Bluetooth hearing aids for 5 seconds and then close the battery doors to turn the hearing aids back on.
4. A message will appear – “Available Devices.”
5. After several seconds, the name of the hearing aids will appear. Tap to select it.
6. A message will appear – “Bluetooth Paring Request”. Click “OK”.
7. A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aid.
The Android smartphone is now connected to the hearing aids.