How to check if the Bluetooth hearing aids are connected to the iPhone?
There are two main ways to check if iPhone is connected to the Bluetooth hearing aids:
Is Bluetooth currently activated on the phone?
- From the iPhone home screen click the Settings menu.
- From the settings menu, click on Bluetooth.
- Verify that the slider button is green.
- If the slider button is not green, click it to activate Bluetooth.
Is there a fresh battery in the hearing aids?
- Replace the battery in each hearing aid.
- Close the battery door to place the hearing aid in pairing mode.
- The hearing aid will be in pairing mode for three minutes.
Follow the pairing process to connect the hearing aids to the iPhone